Our workwise training and education program is focused on helping organisations and employees become conflict savvy, and on improving communication, team functioning, and leadership skills. Training is provided through our Registered Training Organisation using adult learning and skills-based approaches.
Training programs: Programs can be adapted to particular circumstances and workplace situations but include:
- Managing change
- Now you're a boss: Common mistakes, vital skills
- Dealing with a difficult staff member
- Facilitating participatory decision making: Working effectively in teams
- Workplace bullying: Sorting the wood out from the trees
- Conflict management
- Assertive but respectful: Positive communication in the workplace
- Enhanced leadership skills
- Managing stress.
We also provide post-training supervision and coaching.