Employee Assistance Programs
Organisations contract with RAV to provide counselling and education services to their employees. Contracts are tailored to suit organisational requirements.
Core EAP services
- Counselling: Short-term solution focused counselling and coaching to help deal with work and life issues.
- Promotion: Free promotion strategy to ensure employees are aware of the services available, the benefits and how to access them.
- Information: Organisations are provided with a passcode to log into EAPConnect, our EAP online information and advice service, freely available to all employees.
- Referral: When client needs are outside the scope of EAP counselling, we make warm referrals to appropriate services.
- Critical Incident Assistance: Immediate on-site debriefing (during business hours), counselling, coaching, and risk management reviews following a critical workplace incident.
- Consultation: We can assist organisations and managers to develop preventative strategies or formulate responses to particular issues.
Call us or make an enquiry.